The 22 Club believes that offering legitimate job skills training and employment opportunities that are in line with the recovery and treatment plans the veterans may be receiving, that we will be able to train veterans and through that training we will be able to rehabilitate foreclosed and abandoned homes in an effort to provide suitable housing to the homeless.
This will accomplish multiple benefits for the communities in which this program is established in.
- Reduce the homeless rates within each community;
- Increase the amount of skilled labor available for employment;
- Reduce the number of homes that are condemned and dilapidated;
- Increase the volume of tax revenue;
- Increase property values;
- Increase home ownership;